The ultimate affordable summer camp experience
COUNTDOWN TO CAMP!
Our 6th Annual Wine and Cheese was a success !
Camp Amy Molson is an affordable overnight camp for Montreal children, aged 5 to 14 years old. Camp Amy Molson offers 3 sessions of 15 days each. The staff-to-camper ratio is better than one to three, so that all the children are guaranteed very personal care. Camp Amy Molson offers a sliding scale to ensure that families are able to afford to send their children for this exciting and enriching experience.
Our mission is to provide all children with a happy, outdoor holiday where campers can build self-esteem, develop positive relationships and learn valuable life skills in a context that promotes group learning and nurtures each child individually. Summer at Camp Amy Molson is an extremely rewarding experience, for both children and staff !
OVERNIGHT / resident summer camp programs
Juniors Ages 5-9
seniors ages 10-12
LIT/ lit advance
Each campers cabin has a designated cabin counselor along with either a counselor in training or a junior counselor in order to ensure that campers are safe and supervised at all times.
All campers are accompanied by a staff member throughout the programming day. We offer a 24 hour supervision policy to ensure that parents can rest at ease knowing their children are supervised.
In order to ensure that our camp curriculum is engaging for all ages, our Program Director ensures that each of our activities are innovative and exciting. We also ensure that campers are building skills throughout the summer so that they are constantly developing and building on their own unique abilities and talents.
Our LIT (Leaders In Training) program focuses on leadership skills for our 13-year old campers. Along with community service projects, our LITs learn how to give back to their communities and schools through leadership and skill-building workshops.
Our LIT Advance program acts as an introduction to life at CAM as a staff member. Our Training Director gives feedback and provides structures to our 14-year old campers all to ensure their success in later years whether at camp or at home.
View our events calendar 2018
JuNE 30 - July 14
July 18 - AUGUST 1
AUGUST 4 - 18
Our 1st Session's theme is Halloween. From Haunted House's to dressing up in costumes and of course Trick or Treating. Camp Amy Molson's Halloween is sure to leave you Ghoulishly satisfied.
Our 2nd Session's theme is Carnival. From carnival booths to face painting, Cotton Candy and maybe even a snow cone or two. Carnival at CAM is sure to make you...STEP RIGHT UP and have fun!
Campers will enjoy activities and participate in programs that they won't find just anywhere. We make sure that feeling safe and confident is paramount.
Our 3rd and final Session's theme is Christmas. As you can imagine, Christmas at CAM is a memorable and exciting experience. From Christmas Eve with Santa, to Christmas Trees and Christmas Dinner and of course who could forget the greatest part...PRESENTS !!!
is camp amy molson for us?
Fees are charged according to a sliding scale which is based on the family income (or parents’ ability to pay). The fees range from $320.00 per child for 2 weeks to $1095.00 per child for 2 weeks.
Also, a registration fee is $30.00 per child applies to reserve your child’s spot.
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Lower income families are eligible for financial assistance offered by the Ministry of Education, Recreation and Sport under the Program of financial assistance to the accessibility of overnight summer camps. A fee will be applied depending on the income of your family.
ACTIVITIES AT CAMP
The overall objective at Camp Amy Molson is to provide a happy, healthy, warm, and exciting atmosphere for campers and staff.
Programs and activities offered during your child's stay at Camp Amy Molson include arts & crafts, sports, music, cooperative games, live arts, swimming, boating, pottery, nature lore, reading, archery, and our newest and best activity FARMING!!!
Click on each activity for details !
ARTS & CRAFTS
• To introduce elementary skills in archery.
• To promote hand-eye coordination, dexterity, patience, following direction, develop an understanding of safety procedures.
Arts & Crafts
• to enable the campers to be creative in different ways
• to provide the campers with opportunities to express themselves through art
• to enable the campers to discover that they can create games and toys through crafts
• to develop self-esteem and confidence through participation in the performing arts
• to create enthusiasm among all campers and staff in stage performances, including dance, drama, improvisation, mime, etc.
• to provide the opportunity for all campers to learn to swim with confidence or improve their skills
• to create a safe and fun environment during free swim
Sports & Cooperative Games
• to encourage the campers to participate in all activities regardless of their ability
• to promote cooperation in all sports activities
• to promote activities for future enjoyment
• to promote cooperation through games
• to encourage teamwork while learning new fun games
• to encourage the campers to learn to respect and enjoy music
• to ensure the campers have fun while learning new songs and dances
• to teach campers how to row a boat
• to teach and enforce boating rules and water safety
• to provide an enjoyable water experience
• to enable campers to learn about nature and grow to love the outdoors
• to develop an appreciation and respect for the environment
• to provide all campers access to books
• to encourage the campers to read and staff to read to the campers
Grew over 1900 lbs of vegetables with organic methods
Composted and diverted 6000 lbs of food waste from the landfill
Helped our young entrepreneurs sell 100 jars of pesto made from produce we grew.
We are always recruiting members for our Board of Directors. If you are interested in finding out more information about becoming a board member contact us either by phone or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a not-for-profit charitable organization, Camp Amy Molson relies on the generosity of individuals, foundations, corporations and community groups to help us provide our summer camping program to
at-risk Montreal children.
There are many ways you can make a donation to support Camp Amy Molson. Click on the link to find out more.
ATTENTION PARENTS OF 2017 CAMPERS!!!
Fill out the survey in order to have a chance at winning a free summer session for our upcoming 2018 summer season. It’ll take two minutes and help us to continue to create an amazing summer holiday for your children!
Affordable overnight camp
Camp Amy Molson is a affordable sleep-over camp for inner-city Montreal children, aged 5 to 13 years old. Camp Amy Molson offers 3 sessions of 15 days each.
The staff-to-camper ratio is better than one to three, so that all the youngsters are guaranteed very personal care.
With a sliding scale for registration fee's Camp Amy Molson tries to make camp an affordable option to all families.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM