The ultimate affordable summer camp experience
Our 7th Annual Wine and Cheese October 24, 2018
Please join us for a fun evening of wine & cheese tasting with the Cellar Rats Blues Band .
The event at the Mount Royal Tennis Club will give you the opportunity to taste great wines and learn about the amazing impact that the camp has on at-risk children in Montreal.
Date: Wednesday, October 24th
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Venue: 2106 Grey Ave. NDG (Mtl) H4A 3N4
Price: 30 years and under $40 (No Tax receipt)
Over 30 $75 in advance / $90 at door (Tax receipt for $45)
Three services of different cheeses each paired with two wines plus a silent auction
OVERNIGHT / resident summer camp programs
Camp Amy Molson is an affordable overnight camp for Montreal children, aged 5 to 14 years old. Camp Amy Molson offers 3 sessions of 15 days each. The staff-to-camper ratio is better than one to three, so that all the children are guaranteed very personal care. Camp Amy Molson offers a sliding scale to ensure that families are able to afford to send their children for this exciting and enriching experience.
Our mission is to provide all children with a happy, outdoor holiday where campers can build self-esteem, develop positive relationships and learn valuable life skills in a context that promotes group learning and nurtures each child individually. Summer at Camp Amy Molson is an extremely rewarding experience, for both children and staff !
As a not for profit charitable organization, Camp Amy Molson relies on the generosity of individuals, foundations, corporations and community groups to help us provide our summer camping program to underprivileged inner city Montreal children. There are many ways you can make a gift to support Camp Amy Molson:
is camp amy molson for us?
Fees are charged according to a sliding scale which is based on the family income (or parents’ ability to pay). The fees range from $320.00 per child for 2 weeks to $1095.00 per child for 2 weeks.
Also, a registration fee is $30.00 per child applies to reserve your child’s spot.
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Lower income families are eligible for financial assistance offered by the Ministry of Education, Recreation and Sport under the Program of financial assistance to the accessibility of overnight summer camps. A fee will be applied depending on the income of your family.
ACTIVITIES AT CAMP
The overall objective at Camp Amy Molson is to provide a happy, healthy, warm, and exciting atmosphere for campers and staff.
Programs and activities offered during your child's stay at Camp Amy Molson include arts & crafts, sports, music, cooperative games, live arts, swimming, boating, pottery, nature lore, reading, archery, and our newest and best activity FARMING!!!
Click on each activity for details !
ARTS & CRAFTS
• To introduce elementary skills in archery.
• To promote hand-eye coordination, dexterity, patience, following direction, develop an understanding of safety procedures.
Arts & Crafts
• to enable the campers to be creative in different ways
• to provide the campers with opportunities to express themselves through art
• to enable the campers to discover that they can create games and toys through crafts
• to develop self-esteem and confidence through participation in the performing arts
• to create enthusiasm among all campers and staff in stage performances, including dance, drama, improvisation, mime, etc.
• to provide the opportunity for all campers to learn to swim with confidence or improve their skills
• to create a safe and fun environment during free swim
Sports & Cooperative Games
• to encourage the campers to participate in all activities regardless of their ability
• to promote cooperation in all sports activities
• to promote activities for future enjoyment
• to promote cooperation through games
• to encourage teamwork while learning new fun games
• to encourage the campers to learn to respect and enjoy music
• to ensure the campers have fun while learning new songs and dances
• to teach campers how to row a boat
• to teach and enforce boating rules and water safety
• to provide an enjoyable water experience
• to enable campers to learn about nature and grow to love the outdoors
• to develop an appreciation and respect for the environment
• to provide all campers access to books
• to encourage the campers to read and staff to read to the campers
Grew over 1900 lbs of vegetables with organic methods
Composted and diverted 6000 lbs of food waste from the landfill
Helped our young entrepreneurs sell 100 jars of pesto made from produce we grew.
We are always recruiting members for our Board of Directors. If you are interested in finding out more information about becoming a board member contact us either by phone or emailing us at email@example.com
As a not-for-profit charitable organization, Camp Amy Molson relies on the generosity of individuals, foundations, corporations and community groups to help us provide our summer camping program to
at-risk Montreal children.
There are many ways you can make a donation to support Camp Amy Molson. Click on the link to find out more.
ATTENTION PARENTS OF 2018 CAMPERS!!!
Fill out the survey in order to have a chance at winning a free summer session for our upcoming 2019 summer season. It’ll take two minutes and help us to continue to create an amazing summer holiday for your children!
Affordable overnight camp
Camp Amy Molson is a affordable sleep-over camp for inner-city Montreal children, aged 5 to 13 years old. Camp Amy Molson offers 3 sessions of 15 days each.
The staff-to-camper ratio is better than one to three, so that all the youngsters are guaranteed very personal care.
With a sliding scale for registration fee's Camp Amy Molson tries to make camp an affordable option to all families.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM